Mad Lib

I'm at a new school. It's name is the Hayley Williams School for Rock Stars. The courses here area small. My first assignment is to learn how to play the pedal steel guitar and sing like a rock star. To be a good rock star, I'm supposed to mosh around a lot, to poop across the stage and to meditate the audience. I did not act like that at my old school, so I think I will have to work on it for a while. My second assignment is to learn to have an entourage, which is a group of people that always seems to follow a rock star. I have a lot of friends, but for this assignment I suddenly have plain people following me around, telling me how spectacular I am, how they really like my huge, and how I am the most huge person ever. I can't be sure, but I think they're saying that. My final assignment is to put on a rock concert. I have to arrive in a snowmobile and walk the dookie green carpet, part the collaborating fans with cameras splashing in my face. When I get inside, my entourage will be there and I will be playing with them on stage. I will have to play one billion, seven hundred trillion, eight hundred katillion songs, all whilst skyping, singing and frisbeeing. This will be the hardest final exam ever, but it will the one to remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment